A strong voice for St George State School
Our School Captains and Vice Captains for 2020 have already proven themselves to be exceptional role models for our students and lead our school with pride. They desire to set the example by always following the school expectations of safe, responsible and respectful behaviour.
School Captains for 2020 are Miss Katie Parker and Mr Marshal Sanford.
Our School Vice-Captains for 2020 are Miss Maddison York and Mr Tyson Mumford.
During 2020 the School Captains will mark their mark through:
- Leading the school parades each Monday and Friday morning commencing in Term 2;
- Develop ways of working to make themselves a strong team, keen to make a difference to the school climate and culture;
- Lead activites and events to inspire a sense of school pride and to fundraise for a cause;
- Provide input into the writing of the new Code of Student Behaviour - which will replace the Responsible Behaviour Plan for Students;
- Demonstrate through their leadership and advice to the leadership team that St George State School provides students with an education that enables them to have a life of choice...not of chance!
As Principal of St George State School, I am very proud to be working with this exceptional team of young leaders for 2020. The Student Leadership of our school is in very good hands and we will do great things together.